In the real estate business, I am constantly asked for recommendations of all kinds of home services providers. From home inspectors to plumbers or attorneys to insurance agents, there are all
Most Recommended Service Providers
In the real estate business, I am constantly asked for recommendations of all kinds of home services providers. From home inspectors to plumbers or attorneys to insurance agents, there are all kinds of services needed before, during and after the purchase or sale of a home. While I am not allowed to specifically "recommend" particular individuals or companies I am able to provide a short list of local folks who our clients have used and have shared with us.
Front Porch Forum
Also, I have subscribed to a couple of our local Front Porch Forums for a few years now and have noticed that people regularly ask for recommendations, and quite often for the same thing. Obviously, this system of giving and getting is becoming quite popular and it's not unusual to see several requests and recommendations in the same issue. Recently I decided to start a list of the Front Porch Forum recommendations to try and make it a little quicker and easier to find a "good plumber, mortgage provider, roofer, etc...
Instead of keeping the list on my computer I have decided to post it here (below) for the world to see along with the date it was posted. My plan is to keep adding to the list as more recommendations appear. Feel free to email me any additional recommendations you would like to add as well. My only requirement is that the individual/company be recommended (by one of their clients) to me, RE/MAX North Professionals, or on Front Porch Forum.
Lastly, you can also check out our Home Services Directory if you can’t find the services you're looking for here.
Recommendations from Front Porch Forum and others:
- 07/23/18 - (multiple recommendations) Local? Check! Experienced? Check! Friendly? Check! Prompt? Check! Knows old appliances? Check and check! My old Crosley's oven stopped working. I was looking at $500 replacement (plus installation!) to replace it. Saw Dan's sign, called and 2 days later the igniter was replaced within an hour and I paid $198! Dan Reed and Daughters Pinecrest Drive 878-7172 I know, some would have loved the excuse to buy a new stove, but I'm happy with simple, so this was a godsend to find!
- 10/12/17 - I really like and have great experiences with Sean at Essex Appliance Repair. 878-3809
10/05/17 - Bobby Degree, 802-922-2152 or 922-4823 - Kelvin Pfende, 802-899-1388 or Bouchard-Pierce (802) 878-4806
- 10/09/19 - Sending thanks to everyone who recommended a car detailing service. We ended up using Seaway Car Wash in Colchester because they were close and available. They did a good job and were very easy to work with.
2015 - Auto Detail To You: Eco-friendly auto pampering at the convenience of your home! Jamie Frick, 802-777-5565, email
- 01/12/18 - I have had extremely good experience with the guy at Allphase Auto Body on Heineberg Drive. He is a one-man shop and is usually pretty busy, but if you are not in a particular hurry, I recommend him highly.
02/18/16 - I shouldn't be telling you this, I don't want the word to get out or I will lose my place in line. Norman Martin, Jr, and his father are excellent mechanics who can keep an older car going forever, and charge much less than others. They have a place on the end of Church Rd, at the corner of Porter Point. (802)862-0732. Bring Cherokee a cookie for me.
02/25/16 - I've had great experiences with Tim at Old Fort Auto on Hegeman Ave -- and you certainly can't beat the location!
10/09/16 - I heartily recommend Good News Garage, 331 North Winooski Avenue, Burlington. Many people don't know they are actually a full auto servicing and repair shop for the public in general. I have been going there for over 5 years. The mechanics are first-rate, the rates are reasonable, the facilities are clean, convenient, friendly and accommodating.
11/01/16 - Hey Neighbors - can't say enough (depending on the type of work you need) for Steve Hoffman at Hoffman Automotive on Bilodeau Ct. in Colchester and Burlington Muffler & Brake in So. Burlington. Both are honest, forthright, and never look to do, or charge you for, work you don't need. Great service, quality work, and reasonable prices. They both absolutely have my unconditional recommendation!
10/01/16 - Mastertek on Prim Road across from Price Chopper
08/24/17 - Another great experience @ Malletts Bay Bicycle & Ski today. Nice to be able to drop in for a quick tube and adjustment without hauling the bike out of Colchester! Support our local bike shop! (Rentals, too!)
08/23/15 - D & D Carpet Cleaning Milton, Vt 802-316-8161 A fantastic, LOCAL business
03/17/15 - We used D & D Carpet Cleaning last fall. Dave was great to work with, and the price was very reasonable too. Their methods are safe for pets and the carpets look fantastic! I would definitely recommend them!!
10/12/16 - I've had great luck with GM Flooring over in the Ethan Allen shopping center on North Ave in Burlington. They do a great job, are very nice and reasonably priced.
- 01/27/19 Cunningham Contractors have done a considerable amount of work on my home (kitchen and bathroom renovations, new roof, interior painting and replacement of windows and doors on a sun porch). They are reliable and responsible and stand by their work.
- 11/15/18 I added an addition to my home in Colchester. I used Laurie's Construction on Prim Road. Excellent job and finished on time. Would suggest you contact her for a quote.
- 08/12/18 I have used Roger Zeno of Zenos Home Maintenance on a number of projects at home and my company. He does great work, it's very neat and his prices are reasonable. My contact for him is 4zenos@Comcast.net I hope you check him out :-)
- 02/12/17 - I see a lot of folks on here requesting recommendations for residential remodeling contractors. I usually respond by private email, but this time I thought I would put it on the Forum. I'm a former remodeling contractor and now run a small project management company. There are two local residential contractors that I can highly recommend (and no, I don't get any kind of compensation for making these recommendations!) One is Bill Cross from Tracy Drive. He did some work at my own home several years ago and did a great job. (324-3540) Another favorite is Bob Peters of 2nd Gen Builders. (578-2729) Bob and his crew have completed a lot of projects, large and small, for clients of mine over a 25-year time frame and he is always very professional. I hope this helps! And a little free advice: Never shop for remodeling services based on price alone and do your due diligence when selecting a contractor!
09/17/16 - Crowley Construction did an amazing job with our kitchen remodel
- 01/18/19 - I highly recommend Travis Jones for any IT support you need. https://www.travdoestech.com/ He does great work!
01/20/16 - Dr. Palm at Colchester Dental Group are really good people. 655-5308
09/18/15 - We use Tip of the Tail for dog sitting and dog walking. We can't say enough good things about them!
Dryer Vent Cleaning:
- 11/15/18 I highly recommend Dryer Vent n Cleaning: https://vermontdryerduct.com So professional, friendly, and great prices.
- 11/13/19 Proprietor's Pride - 802-324-0797 - is owned by Dustin. He does a really great job!
- 10/10/19 - Multiple Recommendations - John Murray has a great team and is responsive and reasonable. Call or text (802) 233-0060
- 10/09/19 - Matt Pinard (Pinard Electric) is the best!! Friendly, reliable, fair prices, and he cleans up every little speck when he's done. I'd never use anyone else.
- 07/24/19 - I'm letting everyone know about a fantastic electrician who has done work in both my previous and current homes (both in Colchester) over the last year! Peter LeFreniere is a master electrician out of Shelburne and I have been so impressed by him. He responds quickly to phone messages and keeps in touch via text, he accepts Venmo as well as traditional payment, he schedules jobs promptly and is on time and efficient (I have had problems in these areas with some other electricians), he is professional and friendly, and his work in excellent. He did work in my previous home while we were in the process of selling it including grounding outlets, repairing parts of a dated electrical box in the basement, and more complex wiring related to the meter running power to the house. In my new home he fixed some faulty wiring connected to lights and wired/installed a vent fan/light in a bathroom where there wasn't one previously. I'm mentioning all of this just to say that he has done a wide range of work at my homes and has done a prompt, successful job with all of it. If you are looking for an electrician to help you with some work definitely call Peter LeFreniere. 802-318-6598
- 06/23/19 - Justin Eddy of Eddy Electric is a great electrician, I have used him often for residential and commercial properties. He is very personable, professional, and reasonable. 802-503-5995.
- 11/11/18 - Highly recommend Benjamin Wyckoff for any electrical work you may have. He was talented, efficient, and very friendly. And charges a very reasonable rate. Our understanding is he does a broad range of projects from simple household fixes to electrical work for renovations. Contact him
at:802 825 6601.
- 10/10/18 - Multiple recommendations - Paul Pratt he is great (802) 893-1294 Help a friend of mine out with the wiring in an old house. He is more than capable of running some new lines for a fan
- 06/19/18 - We were very pleased with the work that MELODY ELECTRIC did for us last year. They were professional, courteous, and timely. Based on our experience, we highly recommend their services.
- 08/01/16 - We have always had great service from E & S Electric here in Colchester Village. Ed Simard and his crew are prompt and very reasonable.
- 12/09/15 - I had an electrical circuit go dead in my house. I called Dave Clark from Dave's Electrical, he was at my house within an hour and had the problem fixed even quicker. He guarantees his work will fix the problem and does not charge after-hours rates like other companies. His rates are far better than fair. I highly recommend him. His contact number is (802) 355-3614.
06/23/19 Multiple Recommendations - We recently had issues with flickering lights. New England Electric came to our rescue, also installed new hardwired smoke/monoxide detectors. This team is great! After cleaning up you would not have known they were here. We tried to connect with other electricians and after their initial visit to give us a bid, never responded to our calls and/or emails. New England Electric always shows up, does the job, is reliable, reasonable. Well versed in the newest codes. Their contact is 802-922-2961. They are also listed on the web.
- 09/16/18 - We have used Round Hill Fencing for two fences in two separate homes. They are really great at what they do and are quite reasonable.
08/04/16 - Alysia Perkinson, Financial Planning Specialist
andAdvisor, Morgan Stanley, Smith Barney on Water Tower Hill in Colchester, 652-6039. A pleasure to work with and, so far so good, over more than 12 years of association.
11/27/15 - We just had 1 cord dry firewood delivered this morning by Jed Ruhd in Colchester. Very nice, honest cord and great wood $250. Highly recommend! Jed posted recently in the forum. He is on Parsons Rd, 735-5969
11/27/15 - Try Gary Booska on West Lakeshore Dr., 864 5615, He usually has a huge pile in his yard
06/11/18 - I highly recommend John at Gallup Brook Fencing. (802) 644-8080 or email
- 05/25/19 - Recently, we had hardwood flooring installed in three rooms and a hallway in our home. We settled on Floors International for installation. For anyone looking to have this done -- look no further. The sales staff was very informative and not pushy to make a sale. I can't say enough about the boys doing the installation. My home was treated with the utmost care. Furniture was moved, carpet removed, any trash was hauled away and my floors and garage were swept at the end of every day (sawdust and woodchips) and furniture replaced. My home looks beautiful.
- 04/22/19 - We used Tim Sampson floors to refinish and add wood floors in our newly purchased home. He is amazing! The floors had been covered by carpet for years and some water damage, marks from a Christmas tree, he was able to fill and sand right out. His attention to detail, getting under our cabinets and around the door ways was amazing. We changed our the cabinet and due to his work the floors are flawless. You can't even tell the old from the new floors.
- 09/27/19 - We used Champlain Seamless Gutters a couple of years ago. They were great to work with
05/21/18 - We collected four quotes and had Bronson Johnson do our fascia wrap, new rain gutters, and covers and couldn't be happier. Highly recommend.
08/24/16 - We had Verdon recently install new seamless gutters on our home. Fair prices and great service.
08/24/16 - I can highly recommend Bronson Johnson Seamless Gutters for gutter installation. He's a local guy who's been doing this professionally for a long time, does the job right at a reasonable price. Had him do my place a few years back, his product is durable and he installs them to last. http://bronsonjohnsongutters.com/ or (802) 893-3070. He's based in Milton.
- 10/09/19 - Ed Grasmeyer. Lives in Winooski. Can do it all.
11/06/18 - I would recommend Pete Brigante. He provides handy-person stuff and painting services and local here in Colchester. Call him at 373-4715
09/24/18 - Best Handyman Ever! Bob Harkins Reliable Handyman Solutions 802-363-2440 His business card says it all: Professional, Reliable, Experienced.
04/28/18 - I wanted to offer a positive review and recommendation for anyone seeking a spring yard clean-up. Chuck and Chad Rollins gave me a great price to clean up my yard and gardens, and Chad did a wonderful job. Their rates are extremely reasonable, and I couldn't be happier with the results! I will definitely be hiring them again for some construction & repair projects, because they that, too! Here's their website:http://rollinsandsons802.com/ and you can find them on Facebook, too. Thanks, Chad and Chuck!
09/15/16 - We recently hired Sean's Handyman Service to build our kids' outdoor play-structure. Sean did a great job! He was a professional, courtesy, got the job done right, on time, and for a reasonable price. Thanks, Sean! My kids have already enjoyed hours of fun on their new backyard play-set! Sean's Handyman Service can be reached at 735-5332.
11/16/15 - I would like to recommend Dan Krieger ("Dan the Handyman, Home Repairs and Professional Painting") as someone who is reliable, has reasonable rates, and did an excellent job putting up shelves for me. He will be returning to polyurethane some furniture pieces and I would call him for any household tasks that I want to have accomplished by someone who has high work standards and can work with you in a timely fashion and friendly manner. Dan can be reached at 215-378-2499 or 802-448-3666.
- 08/28/18 - I would like to recommend Robin McClelland On Time and Ready to Work, Making Your House Sparkle. Available for weekly, bi-weekly or occasional cleaning. References upon request. $35 an hour. Please call 865-1120 or email for more info.
- 7/23/18 Please consider my cleaning services recommendation for Robin McClelland (802)865-1120 of Burlington. Robin provides thorough, efficient, detail-oriented cleaning services customized to client preference. She consistently demonstrates professionalism and hard work. Robin is courteous, reliable, and trustworthy. She is currently taking new clients in the Burlington-Colchester area.
- 03/05/18 - Hello Neighbors, my cleaners had mentioned that they have a
couplerare openings and I thought I should share. The team consists of two women, Linda & Amber, who are amazing at what they do. I have never had someone be so thorough and efficient with their work. They have been cleaning for us for quite a while now and are very reliable and trustworthy. I doubt these slots will be open for very long! You can reach them by email or (802) 825-6282.
- 11/12/17 - Theresa with Once and Done cleaning does a great job! Definitely, recommend her services! (802) 236-2618
- 08/14/17 - Allison Mason @ Cinderella's Cleaning services offers great services for reasonable rates. Her # is 802-310-6654. I highly recommend her.
- 07/17/17 - If anyone is looking for a reliable, thorough housekeeper to clean your home, I would gladly recommend Kimberly Bessette. She has become my go-to person to help me with everything from basic to deep cleaning in my home and I was extremely pleased with her work, as well as excellent communication.
- 09/15/16 - I just wanted to recommend my house cleaner, Michele Larmay, who has just expanded her services and has some openings. She's efficient, responsible, smart, professional, affordable and self-sufficient. She can be reached at 802-735-6021.
- 07/16/15 - I have been using Kathy Gibbs' house cleaning service called Every Nook and Cranny since the beginning of the summer and she is wonderful and does a fantastic job. I find her to be friendly, professional, and easy to get in touch with. She is also very thorough and reasonably priced. I am always impressed by her work. If you are looking for a house cleaner she is local and taking on more clients. Her phone number is 802-355-1438
- 03/23/16 - I would love to recommend my cleaner. She's is reliable and thorough! She mentioned she had an opening if anyone is looking I would contact her soon before she fills the slot! Her info: Linda Ritchie (802)825-6282
- 09/27/18 - Just got central air. Great price, clean, professional installation. The installers worked together like a well-oiled machine, did a beautiful job and went out of their way to please. Easily the most pleasant and stress-free part of our renovation. http://jackshvac.com/ (802) 893-2466
- 01/31/19 - I would recommend LGR Associates: George Reynolds, 802-872-5886. George has repaired many lamps of mine, including one that I thought was a lost cause. This one had a very special shade that I accidentally broke. He found a replacement shade in the EXACT pattern and color. I was amazed and at a loss for words. He's in Essex and does a great job! Call him!
- 09/16/19 - I recently had A Woman's Touch complete some landscape work planting a perennial garden area. Their team is meticulous and hard working. Very pleased with the results!
- 05/15/19 - I'm recommending firstname.lastname@example.org for lawn care and tree work and any outdoor services that the neighborhood might need. If u need any of these services please call Brian Merchant @ 802-391-6835
- 04/18/19 - My friend, Todd Hanley, is an all-around wonderful person and hard-working. Todd provides amazing theater production services for the Lyric Theatre community. I just found out he has a yard work and weeding business and I can only imagine if he is half as good at his business as he is in our theater group, he must be truly exceptional at his business. If you are in need of services like what he is offering, please consider Todd. His number is 363-0548 and his email is email@example.com
- 04/18/19 - We highly recommend A Cut Above Landscaping. They just hauled away years worth of yard waste and we're very reasonable. They took down a large tree for us as well. You can find them on Facebook.
- 10/12/18 - I used these guys last year, and they did a great job with our leaves and are friendly as well.
If you're looking to not rake your yard this year, consider giving them a call and seeing what they can do for you. Fall is upon us and the leaves are already starting to come down! Will your lawn need leaf removal or curbside leaf pick-up this November? If so, TC Lawncare would be happy to give you a quote! You can reach us at either of the numbers below. Or, feel free to send us an email and we can discuss your leaf removal needs: 802-922-1533, 802-735-3927, email
- 09/26/18 - I highly recommend Cody Rice - Rice Property Mgmt. (802) 999-8471
- 09/21/18 - Chris Derouchie of "A cut above landscaping" does excellent work. Call him at 802-343-4956 (in reference to gutter cleaning)
04/27/16 - Responding to Nikoli Holly's ad - this young man lives up the street from me and while I have not hired him to take care of my lawn, he has done extraordinary work for me on many other odd jobs over the last 4-5 years including pet sitting, shrub trimming, etc. He does all sorts of work for other neighbors as well - we're lucky to have someone so reliable, motivated and honest nearby at such reasonable rates. Hire him soon if you have a chance! We'll lose him to college all too soon.
- 11/04/17 - Several of us in the neighborhood use this young man and his workers for raking, mowing, snow plowing, etc. and I know I have been very happy with him! Kevin
02/19/18 - We hired Grunts Move Junk for our recent move. The two men were professional, thoughtful, and got right to work they made it look easy to haul huge, heavy, inflexible pieces downstairs and around corners. Not s minute was wasted. It was a sight. The price was fair, and they took our card payment securely from an iPad right in front of us. We’ve told our friends what a relief it was to have these guys on the job. Highly recommend.
Oil Tank Removal:
02/24/16 - I had great service from LeRoy's Oil Recovery & Tank Removal. 802-482-2182. He had a low fee, did a great job, and then subtracted the value of the remaining oil in my tank from his fee. Local guy and did a complete and professional job.
- 04/09/19 - I highly recommend David Bray, 881-4068. Dave has done both indoor & outdoor painting for us. Very satisfied with the work done and with his staff.
- 01/29/19 - Brent Farrell has done lovely work for me, and although he's quite in demand said he'd be interested in local work. Text him at (802) 825-3657 and tell him you saw it on FPF Fort!
- 08/24/18 - Peter Brigante is worth contacting...373-4715. He's local over on Mill Pond Rd.
- 04/30/18 - A very good and professional painter I could recommend is David Perrotte - 355-4373
- 07/21/18 - If anyone is looking to have any painting or staining done I would highly recommend Jessica White of Freshen Up Painting Services 802-522-7489. I had her give me a quote for staining both my decks. I have to say the prep work was beyond what I expected to happen. The finished job was just awesome !!!! I thought her quote was very reasonable and the final price came in under that !!! I would highly recommend !!!
05/21/17 - I recently had some painting work done, and it came out beautifully. I have used Caleb
Deigle802 752 8292 three times for larger jobs and have always been pleased. He charges about $200 to $250 per room, not including paint. He takes all picture nails out of the walls, spackles, sands, paints the walls, paints the trim. It looks beautiful when he and his helper are done.
10/04/16 - I recently had Keith's Precision Painting do a painting job for me. He did a great job and I would recommend him as a painter.
01/19/16 - Hello neighbors If you are searching for a painting contractor, we recently had the interior of our home painted by George Goulet and Son Painters. They are located in the new north end of Burlington, have been in business for 50 years, and do excellent work. They are a small company with a friendly, neat, very experienced staff. We recommend them. Give George a call at 862-8193.
05/02/16 - Our condo association had our driveway repaved last summer by Johnson Paving out of Barre. We are at River Bend Condos off River Road if you want to see their work. They did not tear up the pavement but resurfaced it and it has been great.
08/22/16 - Annalisa Parent is an outstanding photographer, whose accomplishments are well-noted among area artists, can capture those "forever" images and works well with children, animals, and nature. She lives in the neighborhood and is the answer to your needs.
- 05/12/19 - Justin Rose 999-2277 & Peter Riley 999-4714
01/29/19 - I recommend Larry & Son Heating Service here in Milton
12/29/18 - I can't sing the praises of Chuck Bettis enough. I found a recommendation for him on FPF and he has since done quite a few major projects for us. His rates are reasonable, he is a master plumber and teaches locally so he naturally educates as he works which is something we love. He is responsive, knowledgeable, a perfectionist and very accommodating - he went out of his way to fit us in his schedule and we are grateful. (802) 782-7327
08/24/18 - Bob Fitzgerald, 324-2627, is an honest, trustworthy, and competent plumber. CHS grad, and a nice guy. After helping me on a number of occasions, I can highly recommend him.
08/24/18 - Hi - I recommend Falcom Plumbing out of Williston: http://falconplumbingvt.com/ I've used them on several occasions; very professional and perform great work.
03/31/18 - I highly recommend, Mick Crouse, with Highland Plumbing Services to replace your hot water heater. He's done many plumbing and heating jobs for me. He is polite, his prices are very reasonable and he returns calls! 802-922-3319 or email.
11/04/16 - Laplante's plumbing and heating. 1 802-893-0787
06/22/16 - My husband and I highly recommend Dan Warren from Patriot Plumbing. He is prompt, fair and a really nice guy. Office: 802-655-8383
05/26/16 - I would recommend RB plumbing. The service was fast and excellent. 802-655-3216 (multiple recommendations)
02/25/16 - JR plumbing. His name is George Carrow. (802) 324-3322. We have had him do several things at our house. He is honest, knowledgeable, thorough and someone I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone.
02/25/16 - Yankee Plumbing from Winooski, Vermont. Very reasonable pricing, quick response, (802) 655-1918
09/20/15 - Rene of R & B Plumbing in Colchester is excellent in all aspects. None friendlier, more professional or more polite I highly suspect!
07/24/15 - We have had Chuck's heating & air conditioning do a lot of work over the years very reliable & honest company they have been doing work in the Chittenden County area for over 35 years. Can't say enough good things about.
07/14/15 - we have used Niquette Brothers in Winooski for years. They are excellent - fast, reasonable, excellent work. Give them a call - you won't be disappointed.
- 07/14/15 - (multiple recommendations)We use Red Rock Mechanical for all our heating, air conditioning, and plumbing needs. They are located in Colchester. We have worked with them over the past twelve years at our home and our business. Their prices are fair and they are honest. 802-893-9992
Firehouse pressure washing Tim at 802-578-5284
09/17/15 - I've had Dylan Guilmette mow lawn twice and he absolutely did a fantastic job! I highly recommend this young man for your lawn care...
I like Zeberiah Snow from Snowscapes Property Maintenance for miscellaneous property needs, including snow removal. I just found out they clean chimney's also. You may reach him at 373-4341.
- 11/23/18 - Give Rob Durand a call from Beagle Builders at 453-4340 And/or, call Rob Demick at 453-5281 Both of these contractors have worked on my home and I'm very pleased with both of them!
03/30/18 - I highly recommend
AAEKof Milton for any roofing needs. I had several shingles that were missing during the last several wind storms and were replaced within a couplehours of my phone call. Cell number is 316-2364
04/06/16 - If you have a garden or want one made, call Rob for rototilling! No matter the size, he can get the job done and the pricing is very reasonable. Had him rototill my garden for me and it turned out great! His number is 802-734-4403
09/09/15 - Soda blasting is much better on the metal, Champlain Blasting Solutions, Randy Kruml, 802 923 6072. He does all kind items from cars, buildings, boat bottoms, etc.
Seal Coating (driveways):
06/18/16 - Can't say enough good things about Shawn Conner, Champlain Valley Sealcoating. He not only seal coated our driveway,
heedged, cleaned, and patched it to perfection. We are very happy with his work. We would highly recommend Shawn.
- 08/06/19 - If you are in need of any sewing work from hemming to zipper replacements and beyond, I recommend Audrey Lambert in North Hero. She has decades of solid sewing experience and has been helping people refresh their wardrobes for the past seven years. Take a drive to the Islands or pickups can be arranged in Colchester Village. Quick turn around! Her contact info: 802.489.2017 or email
01/12/18 - There is a seamstress located at
Gaduesin the Ethan Allen Shopping Center on North Ave in Burlington. She’s really good and efficient.
01/12/18 - I have used Sew Unique on Pearl St in Burlington. Linda is the best seamstress. I don't need earmuffs but I bet she could make a pair.
John enjoys assisting sellers & buyers of Chittenden County and Lake Champlain properties while striving to ensure every family feels confident when buying or selling a home. He is also a Realtor part....