A huge thank you to all of our Veteran Heroes on this Veterans Day. We look forward to paying it forward when it comes time for you to sell or purchase a!
Local Market Update for August 2019
What's Happening in Chittenden County?
Changes for August over last year at this time include:
- New Listings increased 22.2 percent for Single Family homes and increased 21.2 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- Inventory decreased 2.8 percent for single-family homes and 36.3 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- The median sales price was up 10.5 percent to $348,000 for Single Family homes and increased 17.8 percent to $271,000 for townhouse-condo properties.
- Closed sales increased 10.7 percent for Single Family properties and increased 18.5 percent for townhouse-condo properties.
- Days on market decreased 20.5 percent or to 35 days for Single Family homes and increased 41.2 percent or to 48 days for the townhouse-condo market.
- Month’s supply of inventory decreased 11.1 percent for Single Family units and decreased 35.5 percent for townhouse-condo units.
The above numbers only reflect a one month window and there are many variables that can cause large fluctuations in the statistics. Feel free to reach out for a detailed explanation. I'm always happy to help!
John enjoys assisting sellers & buyers of Chittenden County and Lake Champlain properties while striving to ensure every family feels confident when buying or selling a home. He is also a Realtor part....
Latest Blog Posts
Single Family – Sub $500KActive Listings – 297Pending/Under Contract – 264Closed last 30 days – 15Closed last 60 days – 346Single Family – above $500KActive