06/18/20 - $3,665.00I committed to a goal of raising $5,000 for the Colchester Food Shelf over the next year (or so) and to do so I will donate 5% of every check I earn by helping families sell
Local Market Update for August 2019
What's Happening in Chittenden County?
Changes for August over last year at this time include:
- New Listings increased 22.2 percent for Single Family homes and increased 21.2 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- Inventory decreased 2.8 percent for single-family homes and 36.3 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- The median sales price was up 10.5 percent to $348,000 for Single Family homes and increased 17.8 percent to $271,000 for townhouse-condo properties.
- Closed sales increased 10.7 percent for Single Family properties and increased 18.5 percent for townhouse-condo properties.
- Days on market decreased 20.5 percent or to 35 days for Single Family homes and increased 41.2 percent or to 48 days for the townhouse-condo market.
- Month’s supply of inventory decreased 11.1 percent for Single Family units and decreased 35.5 percent for townhouse-condo units.
The above numbers only reflect a one month window and there are many variables that can cause large fluctuations in the statistics. Feel free to reach out for a detailed explanation. I'm always happy to help!
John enjoys assisting sellers & buyers of Chittenden County and Lake Champlain properties while striving to ensure every family feels confident when buying or selling a home. He is also a Realtor part....
Latest Blog Posts
Happy New Year!Real estate in Colchester is off to a fantastic start and all indicators continue to point to a seller's market. Below please find a review of Chittenden County real estate in 2019