A huge thank you to all of our Veteran Heroes on this Veterans Day. We look forward to paying it forward when it comes time for you to sell or purchase a!
Local Market Update for September 2019
Chittenden County Local Market Update
Changes for September over last year at this time include:
- New Listings increased 6.2 percent for Single Family homes and dropped 23.5 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- Inventory decreased 8.3 percent for single-family homes and 42 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- The median sales price dropped 5.8 percent to $347,500 for Single Family homes and increased 11.3 percent to $267,000 for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- Closed sales increased 38.8 percent for Single Family properties and increased 20.4 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- Days on market decreased 38.6 percent or to 27 days for Single Family homes and 29.8 percent or to 33 days for the Townhouse-Condo market.
- Month’s supply of inventory decreased 17.1 percent for Single Family units and 41.2 percent for Townhouse-Condo units.
The above numbers only reflect a one month window and there are many variables that can cause large fluctuations in the statistics. Feel free to reach out for a detailed explanation. I'm always happy to help!
Curious what your home is worth? View our Instant Market Report, including comparables, instantly.
John enjoys assisting sellers & buyers of Chittenden County and Lake Champlain properties while striving to ensure every family feels confident when buying or selling a home. He is also a Realtor part....
Latest Blog Posts
Single Family – Sub $500KActive Listings – 297Pending/Under Contract – 264Closed last 30 days – 15Closed last 60 days – 346Single Family – above $500KActive