06/18/20 - $3,665.00I committed to a goal of raising $5,000 for the Colchester Food Shelf over the next year (or so) and to do so I will donate 5% of every check I earn by helping families sell
Local Market Update for September 2019
Chittenden County Local Market Update
Changes for September over last year at this time include:
- New Listings increased 6.2 percent for Single Family homes and dropped 23.5 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- Inventory decreased 8.3 percent for single-family homes and 42 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- The median sales price dropped 5.8 percent to $347,500 for Single Family homes and increased 11.3 percent to $267,000 for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- Closed sales increased 38.8 percent for Single Family properties and increased 20.4 percent for Townhouse-Condo properties.
- Days on market decreased 38.6 percent or to 27 days for Single Family homes and 29.8 percent or to 33 days for the Townhouse-Condo market.
- Month’s supply of inventory decreased 17.1 percent for Single Family units and 41.2 percent for Townhouse-Condo units.
The above numbers only reflect a one month window and there are many variables that can cause large fluctuations in the statistics. Feel free to reach out for a detailed explanation. I'm always happy to help!
Curious what your home is worth? View our Instant Market Report, including comparables, instantly.
John enjoys assisting sellers & buyers of Chittenden County and Lake Champlain properties while striving to ensure every family feels confident when buying or selling a home. He is also a Realtor part....
Latest Blog Posts
Happy New Year!Real estate in Colchester is off to a fantastic start and all indicators continue to point to a seller's market. Below please find a review of Chittenden County real estate in 2019