06/18/20 - $3,665.00I committed to a goal of raising $5,000 for the Colchester Food Shelf over the next year (or so) and to do so I will donate 5% of every check I earn by helping families sell
What Happened With Chittenden County Real Estate in October?
Chittenden County Local Market Update October 2019
Changes for October over last year at this time include:
Single Family Homes
- New Listings: 139 - up 26.4%
- Closed Sales: 128 - up 4.1%
- Median Sales Price: $344,500 - up 6.0%
- Percent of Original List Price Received: 97.5% - up 1.2%
- Days on Market Until Sale: 33 - down 37.7%
- Inventory of Homes for Sale: 313 - down 14.5%
- Months Supply of Inventory: 2.5 - down 26.5%
- New Listings: 73 - up 37.7%
- Closed Sales: 63 - up 4.5%
- Median Sales Price: $277,000 - up 21.3%
- Percent of Original List Price Received: 98.4% - up 0.4%
- Days on Market Until Sale: 56 - up 3.7%
- Inventory of Homes for Sale: 112 - down 30.9%
- Months Supply of Inventory: 2.9 - down 31%
Activity for one month can sometimes look extreme due to small sample size. Feel free to reach out for a detailed explanation. I’m always happy to help!
Curious what your home is worth? View our Instant Market Report, including comparables, instantly.
John enjoys assisting sellers & buyers of Chittenden County and Lake Champlain properties while striving to ensure every family feels confident when buying or selling a home. He is also a Realtor part....
Latest Blog Posts
Happy New Year!Real estate in Colchester is off to a fantastic start and all indicators continue to point to a seller's market. Below please find a review of Chittenden County real estate in 2019